The meeting will run from 10.30am to 12.30pm and there is still time for CLPG members to register for places online. They will receive a link to join the meeting using the Zoom video conferencing system.
To register, go to the Eventbrite booking website - click here
Non-members with an interest in the Cotswold Line can request a place using the link above and will be allowed to take part, subject to the number of the group's members registering for the event.
As well as hearing about the group's activities over the past 15 months, the meeting will hear from representatives of train operators GWR, CrossCountry and West Midlands Railway and from Peter Chapman, the Community Rail Officer for the Worcestershire Community Rail Partnership. There will also be an opportunity to put questions to the guest speakers and the CLPG's officers.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 41st Annual General Meeting of the Cotswold Line Promotion Group will be held online on Saturday, August 8, 2019, at 10.30am
- President's opening comments, from Lord Faulkner of Worcester
- Apologies for absences
- To consider a special resolution of the committee to amend the constitution so that attendance at committee meetings and the AGM, including voting thereat, may be by way of a virtual appearance – see below
- Minutes of the 41st Annual General Meeting, held on May 11, 2019 – see below
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report for 2019-20 – see below
- Treasurer’s report for 2019-20 – see below
- Subscription rates for 2019-20
- Election of Officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Election of committee members
- Appointment of Auditor
- Future Activities
- Guest Speakers from train operating companies and Worcestershire CRP
- Questions and any other business
Links to AGM documents